Last updated: 3rd July 2023
REFUNDS + RETURNS
Due to the nature of digital products, we don’t typically offer refunds after the files have been downloaded/sent to your email address. However, we’ll always be available to help you if you have any concerns or problems with the files.
If you changed your mind and have not downloaded your product yet, you can request a refund within 7 days of purchase.
Whilst we don't offer refunds after you have received the goods, you can contact us for any after-sales queries and assistance. We're only too happy to help you with your downloads!
Purchasing and/or downloading a resource from A Visual Merriment website/store grants you permission for PERSONAL USE only. File sharing, distribution and commercial use of these files or of the printed materials from these files are not allowed.
You MAY NOT sell the digital files or distribute them in any way. You MAY NOT sell the printed materials from these files. Profiting in any way from these files or images is not permitted. If you need clarification please contact us.
The files may not be shared or uploaded to other places. This includes sharing the files via email, Facebook groups, websites, blogs and discussion lists. You MAY NOT sell the digital files or distribute them in any way. You MAY NOT sell the printed materials from these files.
Information on returns can be found on our Refund + Returns Policy page.
General File Information:
- Each listing will provide information on the format you will receive your purchased files as. This could be as PDf, JPG or an editable Corjl file.
- Not all items are editable with custom files, please see the product description for elements that can be changed.
- I do not edit products for you. Currently, I am unable to provide custom designs.
- Colours may vary slightly between screens and printers.
- All files are digital. No physical item will be shipped.
- Additional information is provided on each listing as to how to use your files.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to retire products from the website at our discretion. You will be able to download the files you purchased through the link in your invoice email or in your account area as long as the product is active on the website. It is your responsibility to backup your files to your computer and backup system.
About our PDF Files:
- PDF files need to be opened in the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Editable PDF files can only be edited on a computer/laptop, not on mobile devices.
- Occasionally some copy centres aren't able to handle password-protected PDF files. If you are not printing at home, please check ahead with your preferred print shop to find out if they can open PDF files with Adobe Reader. Please note that you won’t be able to upload the PDFs to the printer’s website either.
- PDF downloads have a maximum limit of 10 downloads. This helps to prevent fraudulent file-sharing. If your download link has expired you can contact us to request a reset of your download links, as long as the product is active on the website. You will be granted one additional download. It is your responsibility to back up your files to your computer and backup system.
About our Editable Corjl Files:
- Corjl products have a maximum limit of 10 downloads. You are able to create as many designs as you need however this must be done prior to downloading. Refer to the instructions provided to ensure you do not run out of downloads.
- Corjl products are intended for single personal use and as such expire after 180 days.