Help your children with their routines. This editable chore chart is for you or your children to mark off as tasks are completed.
The blue boxes in the images are the fields you can edit. They are only blue on the screen and will not print with color.
1. Enter your points goal to be reached at the end of the week
2. Enter the reward that will be received if the goal is reached
3. Add your daily chores and mark them off as they're completed throughout the week
4. Add larger weekly chores and mark them off as they're completed.
5. Tally all of the points earned at the end of the week to receive the reward
Multiple ways to use your chore chart:
• Editing the child's name and tasks in the PDF, saving to your computer and printing over and over.
• OR leave blank, print and handwrite tasks in.
• OR laminate your chore chart to reuse over without printing all the time.
• OR place in a picture frame to be used with a dry-erase marker over and over.
• Mark off each task with a marker, sticker or stamp.
Edits are easy in Adobe Acrobat. You do not need to download any fonts. If however, you would like to change the font in the fillable fields, please see the instructions included with your purchase.
EDITABLE PDF DOWNLOADS
Customise these with your own details in Adobe Acrobot. Free to download here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Place your order and submit payment.
- Once payment is successful, you will be instantly directed to a page with your download button link. This link will also be emailed to you (check your junk/spam folder).
- Download and save to your computer (not a device) for editing within Adobe Reader.
- Make all of your edits within the blue fields (these will not print blue).
- Save and print!
You can go back to your PDF to make changes and/or print as many times as you need.
Your editable files come with detailed instructions to refer to. Below are some basic tips for downloading and editing your file.
- This is an encrypted file that needs to be edited within Adobe Acrobat. If you do not already have it installed, download it for free from https://get.adobe.com.reader/
- Ensure you are editing on a computer. Software on mobile devices can corrupt editable PDFs.
- Save the document to your computer prior to editing. Then open it within the Adobe Acrobat program on your computer. Often a download will open within an internet browser but it hasn't as yet been saved to your computer.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of Adobe Reader. Do not open in a different software such as Preview, or other PDF viewers sucn as PDF Expert, Foxit etc.
If you run into any troubles with your purchased files, you can always email me so that I help you find a solution.
True to size printing: Set printer settings to ‘Actual Size', or scale at 100%. Do not choose the ‘Fit to Page' option.
Full-page design printing consideration: If your design reaches all the way to the edge of the page, and your printer doesn't have borderless printing, it may print with a small white border around the edge of the page.
More helpful printing tips: Printing + How to Make Your Printables Look Professional
- This is a high-quality digital download, you will not receive a physical item.
- Please keep in mind that colors may vary slightly between screens and printouts. This is typically very minimal.
- Glitter, foil, metallic and other textured effects: These will print as an image of the effect, it won't however have a raised surface or true metallic shine when caught in the light.
- Editable products: I do not edit these for you. Depending on the product you purchase, you will either be editing a PDF within Adobe Reader or via a free online software, Corjl.
- Editable products: Please read the product listing thoroughly as not all elements of every file are editable.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, I do not offer refunds. However please reach out to me if you have any issues downloading or editing your item. I'm only too happy to help you troubleshoot.
Strictly for personal use only. Downloads are not to be shared, redistributed or copied in any way (physically or electronically). Commercial use or profiting in any way from the product is prohibited. Print as many as you need for your own personal, or own homeschool use. Failure to comply with these terms is in breach of intellectual property law. Find more information in my Terms & Conditions.